Sara B. Czubak, M.A., Limited License Psychologist
Sara is a Limited License Psychologist and is able to practice under the supervision of a fully licensed psychologist
4660 S. Hagadorn Road, Suite 280A, East Lansing, MI 48823
Business Cell Phone: (517) 927-6595; Fax: (517)253-7126
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Website: www.michiganforensicpsychology.com
- Michigan State University, Graduated August 2001. Bachelor of Arts Degree, Criminal Justice, 3.2 GPA.
- University of North Dakota, Graduated December 2010. Master of Arts Degree, Forensic Psychology, 4.0 GPA.
- Michigan State University, 1/11-6/11. Continuing Education Student in Psychology & MFT, completed 7 credits, 3.2 G.P.A.
September 2014-present Harper Psychological Services, PLC, East Lansing, MI
Owner / Limited Licensed Psychologist
- Provide comprehensive forensic evaluations for individuals charged with sexual offenses.
- Engage in assessment and treatment services for crime victims as well as the families of crime victims.
- Perform parental evaluations and parental education services.
- Deliver mental health services to individuals suffering from mood and anxiety disorders as well as personality disorders.
October 2011-November 2013 Berghuis Psychological Services, Grand Rapids, MI
- Performed initial intake assessments, psychological testing and risk assessments of sexual offenders on parole or probation.
- Facilitated group therapy sessions which included didactic and cognitive behavioral approaches.
- Provided individual therapy to clients experiencing other mental health issues and documented progress appropriately.
November 2011-June 2012 Livingston County Community Mental Health, Howell, MI
Emergency Services Clinician
- Focused on emergency intervention and high-risk assessment to those in a mental health crisis to determine stabilization and potential treatment options.
- Performed intake assessments and completed initial treatment plans for individuals beginning mental health services.
March 2011-January 2012
Relief Mental Health Therapist Ingham County Community Mental Health, House of Commons, Mason, MI
- Provided inpatient substance abuse counseling services in a male patient facility that services clients currently involved with the correctional system.
- Responsible for conducting group and individual counseling sessions and diligently completing mental health progress documentation into computer based clinical systems.
February 2006-August 2006
Foster Care Case Manager St. Francis Family Services, Southfield, MI
- Provided case management services in order to facilitate permanent placement for abused and neglected children residing in the foster care system.
- Monitored and assisted birth parents, foster parents and children in the stride toward parent-child reunification.
- Drafted all court documents and court reports and prepared for and testified in foster care hearings.
October 2002-December 2004 Onslow County Department of Social Services, Jacksonville, NC
Child Protective Services Investigator
- Investigated reports of child abuse, neglect and dependency.
- Provided case management services and coordinated with community resources and agencies to assist with client needs.
- Prepared legal petitions, court reports and delivered testimony in cases within the family court system.
September 2001-May 2002 MDB International, LLC, Alexandria, VA
Employed at Private Security Firm
- Performed investigative research in support of MDBI investigative staff, including criminal checks, public record searches and other background research as directed. Research tools included use of Internet search engines, commercial databases and telephone contacts with investigative sources. Provided written reports to investigative staff on research findings.
- Assisted in client report production, including report formatting, exhibit preparation, report assembly and final report checks.
- Acted as primary administrative liaison between corporate executive protective detail (8-10 security personnel) and MDBI project manager. Duties included distribution control of security equipment, monitoring, reconciling and reporting security detail expenses to MDBI project manager.
Professional and Clinical Internships:
September 2010-October 2010 Michigan Department of Corrections, Lansing, MI
Graduate Intern Studying the Community Supervision and Management of Sexual Offenders
- Job shadowed parole and probation agents supervising sexual offender caseloads.
- Observed parole board hearings that determined the release of sexual offenders into the community.
- Became educated on various risk assessment instruments used to determine recidivism risk of sexual offenders.
September 2010-December 2010 Berghuis Psychological Services, Grand Rapids, MI
- Received academic credit for completing 500 hours of clinical practicum internship in order to obtain a psychological license following graduation.
- Provided assessment, testing, diagnosis and clinical treatment of sexual offenders on parole or probation as well as non-offending children and families.
January 2000-May 2001 Speckin Forensic Laboratories, Okemos, MI
Forensic Intern in Latent Fingerprint Processing, Analysis and Identification
- Became competent and knowledgeable in the collection, analysis and processing of latent prints, both in the laboratory and at several crime scenes. Prepared for depositions and court testimony in which latent fingerprint evidence was to be used.
- Observed and became knowledgeable in other areas of forensic science that was practiced in the laboratory, including trace analysis, handwriting, ink dating and forensic photography.
July 1998-December 1998 Law Office of Gregory Crockett, East Lansing, MI
Fall Semester Law Intern in Family Practice
- Completed law research in Cooley and Detroit College of Law Libraries.
- Assisted in preparing for and attended trials and depositions and wrote case arguments and other case documents.
Professional Licensure: LLP (Psychology), issued: 8/14, expiration: 8/21, license number: 6301014888. Clinical Member of ATSA (Association for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers).
References: Available upon request.